Sunday, May 25, 2014

DIY Shopping Bag Wall Art


I haven't had time to post lately, unfortunately...I've been busy with graduation and senior activities. Speaking of, I'm so glad summer's finally here for me and I get to relax and hang out with friends. I'm also thinking about dorm decorations for next year, which brings me to today's DIY. I used an old paper shopping bag to make some cool modern wall art. The bag I used was from the Guggenheim Museum in New York City. I am a fan of Frank Lloyd Wright's works, and I love art museums, so this was a great way to commemorate my time there.

All you need is a cool shopping bag you like, from a vacation or destination, or that simply symbolizes memories you have. Cut it to fit the frame (I used a 8x10 frame), and stick it in. I like the sleek black poster frame for this project.



And there you go! Some cool wall art to spruce up your living space. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment