Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Favorite Snacks

I am a person who snacks throughout the day and brings food everywhere because I get hungry so often. I often bring a bag of goodies to munch on at school before and after lunch. Here are some of my favorite things to eat between meals.

Honey Wheat Pretzel Twists



I often buy these deliciously sweet and salty pretzels in 36-ounce jars at a time, and I go through them pretty quickly too. They are very filling and easy to carry around.

Raisins, Craisins, and other dried fruits


Great in fiber and without the hassle of undried fruit, dried fruit is easy to carry around and are a healthy alternative to junk food.

 Cream puffs


After thawing these, the cream inside is light and fluffy. I only eat these occasionally, and in small quantities. 

Clementines


These juicy and sweet fruits are great when they're in season. Citrus fruits are my favorite!

Greek yogurt


Sweet, creamy, fruity, and high in protein, this is a great snack and supplement to breakfast. Eat with granola for added fiber.

Comment to share your favorite snacks.
Happy snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment